- 1 package Devil's Food or German Chocolate cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs (as called for on cake mix package)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 17 ounces caramel sauce
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Health bars, broken into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cake as directed on package in a 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes. Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon, wiping handle occasionally to reduce sticking. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of cake, let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours until chilled. Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with Health bar pieces.